11 April, 2009

Photos Thus Far

Just where exactly is Ausfahrt? It seems to be all over the place, but once you get there, it's gone. The answer to the geographic riddle is that it means 'Exit', for all of you non-Germans.










Here we have the facade of Il Duomo. Again,
for those of you without any Italian background, Il Duomo mean 'The Dome' (Those Italians really know how to name things don't they. Personally, I didn't see anything even remotely resembling a dome... but that's just me.)








A lovely twelve hours with my dear cousin Katherine. We finished our whirlwind tour at a lovely little pizza joint that you can't see any of because I'm not a genius with a camera.










A nice little tidbit for you all: Deportation papers!
These were my second servings, and I (understandibly, to my way of thinking) ripped them to shreds and then burned them.










And another cousin filled picture. Andrew and I outside Nansdietchweiler (Germany) after driving all day.







Whew.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bear - So you're feeling better? Thanks for the pictures. Very nifty. FYI, your cuz's name is spelled Katharine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zach, I love your pictures...and the burning is understandable..I would do it too ^^

    I hope you are having a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete